找回密码
 入驻PP论坛

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

搜索

美国技术专家Ginger Cushing 到访中国华南客户进行技术指导

0 3399
美国软包装技术专家来访,主要是在挤出淋膜复合用的AC剂领域,如有在挤出复合包装做的比较大的,想在技术上有所提升的企业,可QQ群内联系我,我安排协同拜访,截止时间:清明节前。 Ginger Cushing档案总览 目前就职
  • New Business Development, Flexible Packaging - Michelman, Inc.
  • 新产业开发部,软包装-美国麦可门有限公司
曾经就职
  • Vice President Applications Engineering - Dymax Corp.
  • 应用工程副总工程师-Dymax公司
  • Director, Product Management and Technical Service - Mica Corp
  • 产品管理和技术服务总监,Mica公司
教育背景
Ginger CushingGinger Cushing
Professional Member
Ponte Vedra, FL
It isn’t often that you hear someone describe membership in an organization as “a darn good time,” but that’s exactly how TAPPI member Ginger Cushing describes it. “I’ve been active with many industry organizations,” she says, “but TAPPI’s Polymer, Laminates, Adhesives, Coatings and Extrusions (PLACE) Division is unique in that we have a fraternity of colleagues that solve problems, win business together and have a darn good time doing it.” A professional member since 1988, Ginger first joined TAPPI at the urging of her colleagues at Mica where she was a bench chemist. Later she moved on to management positions in R&D, technical support, and sales of adhesives and coatings for the converting industry. Currently Ginger serves as the Business Manager / Americas for Michelman Inc.’s water based coatings for flexible packaging. A graduate of the University of Delaware with a B.S. in Chemistry, she also holds two Master’s Degrees, one in Polymer Chemistry from Polytechnic University of New York (now New York University) and the other in Business Administration from the University of Connecticut. An active member in PLACE, Ginger has held all of the Chair positions in the Division council. She has also chaired the Extrusion Coating course, and has written and delivered a host of white papers for TAPPI conferences and symposia, and delivered courses on primers, oxygen barrier and adhesion promotion. A past recipient of best paper and best session awards, she was named one of TAPPI’s Finest Faculty for her participation in short courses and symposia. Her volunteer activities also extend to authoring and presenting technical papers and chairing conferences for organizations aligned with TAPPI’s mission, including the Association of International Metallizers, Coaters and Laminates (AIMCAL), the Pressure Sensitive Tape Council (PSTC) and the Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE). In 2007, she was chosen by her peers to receive the PLACE Division’s Leadership and Service Award and Andreas G. Ahlbrandt Prize in recognition of her dedication and service to the Division. Ginger says being so active in TAPPI has provided many lasting benefits to her career, including a go-to network of packaging experts whose knowledge has helped her win new business on many occasions. “They help me understand the individual elements of packaging and how our components and processes work in concert.” Q. Why did you decide to join TAPPI?
A. My coworkers at Mica made me see that TAPPI was the place to be! Q. Please describe your involvement with TAPPI over the years.
A. I have been active in the PLACE division and have held all chairs in the division council, as well as on the former extrusion coating and flexible packaging committees. I’ve also chaired the extrusion coating short course. Q. How has TAPPI helped you in your career pursuits?
A. I’ve developed a network of “go-to” experts who help me understand the individual elements of packaging and how our components and processes work in concert. Through my TAPPI network, I have collaborated with resin suppliers, film producers and equipment suppliers to win business on countless occasions. I have been honored to win the Andreas Ahlbrandt prize for leadership and service, and listed as one of TAPPI’s Finest Faculty. Q. Tell us about some of your interests outside of TAPPI and your professional life.
A. I am a patient volunteer with Hospice, and in training to become an ambassador for the organization. I like to walk on the beach and play bad golf. Q. Can you share a unique or fun fact about yourself?
A. My dogs are smarter than I am, but I don’t shed as much as they do. Q. Closing sentiments?
A. I have been active with many industry organizations. TAPPI PLACE is unique in that we have a fraternity of colleagues that solve problems, win business together and have a darn good time doing it.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
分享 支持 反对
发表于 2014-3-20 15:16:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

回复 | 使用道具 举报

该帖共收到 0 条回复!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入驻PP论坛

本版积分规则

推荐板块

美图秀

热门活动

热门推荐

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|联系我们 ( 鲁ICP备17027311号-3

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 21:14 , Processed in 0.075184 second(s), 25 queries .